9:02 PM

I haven't been sleeping well....

So.. I can contribute my lack of blogging the last couple weeks to my lack of sleep maybe. I have had late night awakeness for almost two weeks now. I am thinking of possible causes and they could (might) (likely) are:
1. My irrisistable summer love of Starbucks Iced Coffee (even after 5pm)
2. My newly refound love of running (more like jogging fast right now)
3. My childlike excitement for our upcoming trip back home to I-D-Ho!
4. My realization of the peace and quiet that comes in my house after 9pm
5. My anxiety and worriness that Satan likes to try to throw on me
6. I am and likely always will be a night owl like my Grammi

But things are going well despite my lack of sleep. I have successfully planned out our trip from Idaho from arrival to departure, including planes, hotels, and cars. We are all set and I got us a great deal on great accomodations at an excellent price. I also found out the the Fall arts festival is happening in Jackson Hole when we go there, so that should be fun!

I am also still contiplating my school plan for this fall. Should I take one class or two? Or no class and wait for spring so I can take the GMAT? Should I just take classes on line? Too many questions in my head so I guess I need to pray more.

Our family has been blessed with finding a new little community church, which we feel God has been leading us to. We are feeling very welcome and blessed with this church and we are looking foward to what God can do with us there.

We have been doing a lot of running around and hanging with friends this week and I am hoping we can spend some good quality time together this weekend. Ryan & Elijah are going to enjoy their first father and son quality time together tomorrow at the Rays baseball game also!

That's all for now on us....

0 comments: