12:28 PM

Flu and more...

Ryan caught the flu four days ago. Chills, aches, coughing, fever, you name it.

Luckily he has been out of work, so he was able to rest while his mom watch Elijah.

Unfortunately, we have tried to quarantine him to the living room and lysoling the heck out of everything possible in the house to prevent me from getting the virus.

Well, that didn't work. I mostly have chest congestion, fever, headache, sneezing and congestion, but I am starting to feel the ache in my bones.

Yuck. Just keep us in our prayers that it doesn't get worse and that our little guy, who is going back to school next week because Daddy finally signed a contract, does not get this virus. His best friends birthday party is tomorrow and he missed it last year due to being sick. He also has another birthday party Sun afternoon and I would hate to see him miserable like us.

Have a nice superbowl weekend. Lots of parties here in Tampa along with stars. Not that I care. But if you do, we are now back on the map here in Tampa.

0 comments: