8:43 AM

Isaiah Ryan Mullins

That is the name we (well I, Ryan couldn't object) decided to name our little guy.

We went on the hospital tour this weekend with Elijah. Just to show him where mommy would be staying. He liked it but still has no clue what is going to happen!

Ryan is still out of work. Bummer. Hopefully by the end of the week they will have a contract finally signed.

I have am thinking about heading a MOPS group at our church. I have to get a team together first to help, so this could be a big project but I am excited about it.

We had a bit of a cold front last week. It is back to hot weather again and that just stinks!

I am so excited for LOST to be back! of course, I am even more lost than usual, but in suspense for this week's new episode.

That is all for now. More updates later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the name :)
and yes, I too and excited about LOST ebing back :)

Unknown said...

man TYPOS!!!! woooot.

I too AM excited about LOST BEING back..... UGH.

:)

Becky said...

Yes! I'm a little lost, too. I miss Charlie. I'm not gonna lie, though, Hurley's my fave.

Another boy - that's exciting! You will be a busy lady. :)