5:25 PM

Aww... Fall.... Okay, Not so much....

I walked out the door yesterday morning to a nice chilly breeze and took in a deep breath. Just to remind myself that the 65 degree coolness I was experiencing may be our only taste of fall. Bummer. It is times like these I wish we were in North Carolina or Virginia or Vermont.... Sigh...Back to 85 degree high reality.

On more exciting and cheerful news... The Tampa Rays are going to the World Series. Not many in this neck of the woods have been Rays fans over the years as they sat at the bottom of the league and lost almost every game, but times have changed and Tampa now has Rays fever. Everyone who never even cared about baseball is watching these games and boy are they exciting. I entered a contest to win WS tickets but likely we will watch the games from home and cheer on our favorite hometown underdogs... GO RAYS!!!!

0 comments: