7:29 AM

I was tagged....


By my dear old high school friend Becky, but due to my late sleepiness and lack of motivation, I have not done anything about it yet.


So here it goes:



1. When I am pregnant I hate small talk. really. I know it is weird but I like to retreat into my shell for 9 months and hibernate.

2. I no longer like the smell or taste of coffee. Seeing as I was an advid Starbucks coffee morning person just three weeks ago.

3. I have becoming more of an introvert since I became a mom. I like to keep things within our little family.

4. I fear what is going to become of our economy if Obama becomes president.

5. I act really crazy with my husband. It is really fun having someone you live with understand you so much.

6. I fear parenting and making sure my little boy becomes a man of God. It is such an awesome responsibility God has given us. I will try to make the best of it!

7. I am still not a morning person... and as I get older I am not sure I ever will be. Has anyone ever seen a ninety year old woman who likes to sleep in every day? That will be me, so stayed tuned.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That's exciting. Pooh on the feeling lousy, though. I will keep my fingers crossed that it goes quickly.

Nice that the thing you're supposed to avoid during pregnancy is something that sounds gross now!