6:59 AM

Soooo pregnant....

So.....
I am almost eight weeks pregnant according to my pregnancy countdown clock I got for my myspace page last night! I thought I was only 5 or 6 weeks but no more like 7.75! Wow, I can't believe we are having another baby! I am thrilled but over the last few weeks I have experienced nausea and dizziness at almost any time of day, ranging from 8 in the morning to 7 at night. Blah! On better news, I have quickly broken my long beloved coffee addiction as the first day I realized I was pregnant two weeks ago, coffee sounded like the least thing I wanted to drink. Hurray! No addiction classes for this girl! Now I am strictly a sprite and water gal. Period. The cravings have already begun- one day i crave ham and cheese sandwiches, the next chicken noodle soup, the next Firehouse Subs. I never was one to care what I particularly at times but now I have gotten picky!
The challenge I am facing this week is picking a new doctor. My old doctor who delivered Elijah was horrible and that in itself is a whole blog post. So know I am on the quest for a new doctor, that takes our insurance and delivers at a particular hospital. It is like the quest for the holy grail these days. I am sure God will lead us into the best hands.
Another thing that has been on my mind is my delivery method for this baby, since Elijah was an emergency C-section due to being breech, do I still want a C-section or opt for a riskier V-back. Hmm... all these things run through my head all the time now!
I will keep you updated as my belly grows as do my moods and cravings....

0 comments: