10:24 AM

I voted... Did You?



I woke up feeling absolutely terrible at 6:30 this morning. I think I caught Elijah's cold and my throat was also swollen. I really really did not want to go stand in line to vote. But, I decided to anyways... so I get the polling center, which is about 2 miles from the house and there is literally cars parked all over and a line into the street. LOVELY! Well, at least the weather this morning was overcast with a breeze and I was able to enjoy the hot cup of tea my hubby prepared for me. I felt proud to be a citizen that is able to vote and kept thinking in my head that I hope a vast majority are smart enough to vote for McCain as well. The line was an hour and fifteen minutes from the back of the line until I got my "I voted sticker". I felt good about my decisions, not only twelve hours or so until we may know... I am excited and scared all at the same time, but happy to be part of such a historical vote.

Here are some work Halloween pictures. I was the nun this year:









1 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! I voted, too. I felt very important and patriotic and all that. :)