12:33 PM

Still Coping with the news... wishing it was colder...

I am still coping with the Obama election news. I guess it is a shock and my mind still has not absorbed this, but I do have until Jan. 09 right??? Give me a while and I will be okay again.

On other news, I found out regular Claritin is an antihistamine and it is okay to take. Whew.... a weight of guilt of my shoulders. It truly does stink being an allergy person and being pregnant, I miss my good old fast-acting Flonase....

Oh, and I wish it was colder outside. Seriously, I am done with eighty degree falls. We had some awesome forty degree nights last week. Those were the days... I am thinking about hitting the road during Christmas break and finding some snow...

So if you see me trekking north on 95 or 80 sometime between Christmas and New Year's, you know where I am headed.

One more thing, my favorite pen is missing from my desk at work today. Somebody clept it. This makes for a sad work day!

7 Weeks until Christmas------SERIOUSLY!

0 comments: