12:15 AM

Insomnia, Sickness, Allergies, Disappointment, & More...

Elijah got me sick... real sick...
I am one of those girls that really hates to put anything unnatural in my body during pregnancy, medication, coffee, etc... but around 1 am this morning, I woke up choking on fluids in my throat and my nose stuffed so bad I couldn't breathe. Not to mention the 15 hour migraine I had been experiencing. So I gave in and took a Claritin and a tylenol.... Now I feel guilty even though I feel a slight bit better. Being a allergy person has left me pretty miserable these last few weeks and I feel the need to get with my doctors and work out a plan so I can be pleasantly pregnant again.

On other news, waking up at 1 am to see Obama give parts of his acceptance speech was anything but exciting. I do want to give him congrats on winning, giving people hope, etc... but I feel in my heart he was the wrong candidate. I also feel that the heart of this country and Christianity in America will be having a change as a whole and I feel that no matter whether I agree with Obama or not, God has this all worked out in His hands and knows what the future for this country is. I just pray in the meanwhile that my tax credits are not eliminated and that our taxes do not raise next year because we are in the 42K or over bracket. That would truly be depressing.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Hopefully a feel better and be glad not to have to listen to anymore political commercials day.

Oh and John, you ran a great race buddy. This country still thanks you for your service and I look forward to still seeing you in the Senate.

(PS... this blog post is finished at 3.22 am EST , so if it is rambling and runny, you now know why!)

0 comments: