10:00 AM

Updates...

Well, I won't give myself credit for being the world's best blogger for sure! Here are some updates:

I got my first ultrasound last Friday! The baby is doing really well, is totally adorable as a 14 week old can be, and they think it may be a boy. Still too early to tell, but we won't be disappointed either way. I should be able to tell for sure in January at 20 weeks. Elijah was super excited to see the pictures of his future sibling. I am also starting to show a little bit, which is exciting.

Ryan just registered for his first classes yesterday, as he has decided to go back to school and become a physical therapy assistant. I am very proud of him and wondering how crazy we are to undertake more schooling and newborns, but it is exciting.

Elijah has his first Christmas concert for school in two weeks. I can't wait. I remember having all these plays and Christmas concerts over the years for my parents, so I am sure this is just the beginning, but very exciting.

I am starting to teach Sunday school again in January. I am excited since it has been almost a year since I did this. I took a ministry profile at our church on Sunday to see what I was called to be as far as ministry goes. Hopefully teaching kids Sunday school is on the list.

Construction is slow, slow, slow down here. So we are praying for jobs to open up and people to get the financing to be able to remodel their homes.

My sister-in-law and her four awesome adorable kids are coming to see us next week. I am so excited!!!

30 days to CHRISTmas!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! How cool about the ultrasound. I hope you have a wonderful time with the family :)

As far as jobs go, I'll keep you in my prayers.